Internet has emerged as a powerful medium of advertising in the new millennium. With the number of internet users increasing manifold, the new medium is viewed as the advertisers' dream. Online advertising offers the advantage of reaching and interacting with the target audience, irrespective of geographical barriers. Internet offers the flexibility of two-way communication, through feedback and interaction.
Online advertising presents the flexibility of moulding the campaign in response to the effectiveness in real time.
Datanet India offers the advertisers and marketers an opportunity to reach their target market in a cost effective manner through various options through its various web sites.
Indiastat.com and its Associate sites cater to a demographic profile of professionals from corporate world as well as researchers, educationists and future professional leaders studying in world's leading institutes.
We offer the advertisers customized solutions to various communication and promotion objectives, to best suit their requirements. The site offers advertising options like Banners, Panels and Sponsorship of selected sections/ categories to reach the right target market. The site also provides the advertisers with complete statistical information on the advertising campaign, which includes total number
of impressions, hits and visits to their site, through link-up.
Creative Specifications for Advertising
There are different types and sizes of advertising space available for the advertisement.
The Banner is placed at the top of the page. It is of 468x 60 pixels size.
Sky scrapper can be placed at the bottom on either side of the webpage. It has a size of 170x240 pixels.
Square panel is available on either side of the webpage. Size 170x170 pixels.
Regular panel is the most common space for web advertising. It can be placed on either side of the webpage. It carries a size of 170x60 pixels.
Small panel, popularly known as logo panel is another fashionable space available with us. It carries a size of 170x30 pixels.
The above product communications may be placed on the areas other than the positions mentioned above.'Contact us
' for your specific requirements.
Advertisers can submit their static/animated banners or panels in GIF/JPEG format, with maximum size of 20 Kb. Both the banners and panels will made be clickable.
Advertising Rates and Terms
- Datanet India provides the advertisers with maximum mileage and return on the money spent. 'Contact us' for rates and terms for different advertising options furnishing details of your requirements.
- Advertisers can place their ads for any time period, as per the available policy, to maximize coverage.
- Advertisers can submit their static or animated banners/panels in GIF/JPEG format, with the maximum size of 20 KB.
- Advertisers have the option to change the creative during the campaign period.
- All the advertising material must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the start of display period.